Tuberose Fragrance Oil (Rajanigandha) – Premium Fine Fragrance Oil For Soaps, Candles, Diffusers, Lotions, DIY
Introducing V Candle Supplies’s Tuberose Fragrance Oil (Rajanigandha Fragrance Oil) – a premium and versatile scent for soaps, candles, diffuser, lotions, and DIY projects. Experience the captivating blend of citrus and green notes wrapped around a white floral bouquet over sweet woods. Our highly concentrated formula ensures a rich, complex, and long-lasting aroma.
Perfect for creating perfumes, enhancing DIY products, or enjoying a relaxing and cool ambiance with diffuser or humidifiers. Elevate your senses with our finest fragrance oil.
- Premium Grade Fragrance Oils For Candle Making and Cosmetics.
- These Fragrances are made with Skin safe ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals such as DEP or DPG.
- The notes of these oils are Fine and Smooth and with provide a subtle experience while inhaling.
- These Fragrances are designed to not be over powering to the people with sensitive nose.
- Try out the samples and test properly in your candles.
- The HT & CT may vary based on the choice of wax blends or the temperature at which the fragrance is poured.
- Mix the fragrance properly and let the candle cure for 2 – 3 days before burning.
Rajnigandha Fragrance Oil Properties:
Scent Category: Sweet, Musky, Floral, Intoxicating
Fragrance Load: Min 10% for optimum results
Packaging Type: Bottle
Usage: Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Candle Making
Note: For External purposes only. Not for making Food grade products