Mystic Sandalwood- Premium Fine Fragrance For Candles & Soaps/Lotions
Sandalwood is a deep, woody scent and often smells like a mix of floral, rich, balsamic, soft, and sweet accents. Because of its great scent, it is often used a base note in many iconic perfumes and colognes.
Sandalwood is known to calm your mind and body and put you in a meditative state where you can find inner peace
Note Category : Woody, Musky, Calming, Sweet, Camphorous
Throw – Mildly Strong
Applications: Soap Making, Candle Making, Body Lotion Making and other Skin Care Products
Blends Well With – Rose, Jasmine, Teakwood, Palo Santo, Sweet Patchouli, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Classic Oudh
Important Note – Blends are suggested based on the Note profile. Proper testing to find perfect blend ratio is advisable.
Candles: Min 10% for optimum results
Soap/Lotion: 2% – 3%
- Premium Grade Fragrance Oils For Candle Making and Cosmetics.
- These Fragrances are made with Skin safe ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals such as DEP or DPG.
- The notes of these oils are Fine and Smooth and with provide a subtle experience while inhaling.
- These Fragrances are designed to not be over powering to the people with sensitive nose.
- Try out the samples and test properly in your candles.
- The HT & CT may vary based on the choice of wax blends or the temperature at which the fragrance is poured.
- Mix the fragrance properly and let the candle cure for 4-5 days before burning.
Note: For External purposes only. Not for making Food grade products