|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 cm|
Now Make Amazing Soy Wax Candles with our Soy Wax Candle Making Kit.
In this Kit you will get:
- Luxury Bubble Jar Jar – 1 Pc
- 4 pc of wicks of appropriate thickness
- 2 Fragrances of the Month – 25 ML each
- Yellow Beeswax wax – 250 Gram
- Wooden Wick Holder – 4 Pieces
- Virgin Coconut Oil – 100 ML
Step By Step Recipe to Make Candles:
- Make a Double boiler and melt Yellow Beeswax & Virgin Coconut Oil in 60:40 Ratio. i.e. for 100 gm candle take 60 gm Beeswax & 40 gm Virgin Coconut oil(Note: make sure that wax temperature never goes beyond 185 F)
- While the wax is being melted, stick wick in the jar using a Glue Gun.
- Use Wick holder to hold the wick in the center.
- Once wax is melted. Pour the wax in a container and weigh the wax on a weighing scale.
- Measure 10 % fragrance oil by weight of wax. (i.e. for every 100 gm wax add 10 gm of fragrance oil).
- Mix the fragrance oil slowly in Wax at 165 F – 170 F. (You can use extra wick holder to mix the fragrance)
- Pour the wax in the Jar at 160 F – 165 F
- Let the Candle Cool down and fix Sink Holes/ Air Pockets by pocking holes around the wicks & using a Heat Gun to remelt the top slightly.
- Let the Candle cure for 4 – 5 days.
- Enjoy your lovely scented candle 🙂 And Do Not Forget To Place Your Bulk Order With Us 🙂